BAIL PROCESSING THAILAND
WHAT WE DO
- Locate your friend or relative
- Ascertain what he/she has been charged with, review his/her file, confirm the amount of bail being requested by the court.
- Visit your friend or relative in the prison
- Communicate our findings with you
- Submit a bail request to the court with compelling arguments of why bail should be granted, wait for court approval, if bail is denied we appeal the denial to the appeals court.
- Upon judicial approval, receive bail mount from you, pay the bail amount to the court, submission of required forms and documents, and provide you with the court receipt for the payment of the bail.
- Retrieve your friend or relative from the prison – same day 9PM